Monday 16 May 2016

On Saturday 21st May at 7-30 pm we will be singing in St Thomas' Church, Kendal with Beverley Male Voice Choir for Cancer Research, as arranged by our tireless and highly valued member Jim Plenderleith!
If you can make it please come along, the songs to be sung include some you will not have heard us sing before and some old favourites, approximately the following programme, I say approximately as sometimes things change, as they do!
In my view it will be worth the price of a ticket just to listen to us sung "The Water Is Wide" but I am a tad biased and base this on the way it makes me feel when we rehearse that piece!
KSMVC
Let All Men Sing
Gwahoddiad
Hanging On The Old Barbed Wire
Songs from World War 1
BMVC
With a Voice of Singing
The Lord is my Shepherd (Vicar of Dibley Theme)
Portrait of My Love
When I Fall in Love
KSMVC
There’s A Meetin’ Here Tonight
Danny Boy
Fly Me To The Moon
Nessun Dorma
Joint
Morte Criste
Interval
BMVC
A Yorkshire Mixture
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Bring Him Home
Anthem from Chess
KSMVC
Coney Island
The Rose
The Water Is Wide
You Raise Me Up
BMVC
As Long As I Have Music
Mulligan Musketeers
My Heart Will Go On
African Prayer
Joint
American Trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment